Monday, June 7, 2010

How Michelle Celebrated My Birthday

Pfeiffer sightings are pretty rare these days, so I'm always shocked to find an alert in my inbox. Seems that while I was out celebrating my birthday, the one & only was in the land of Nick, Mike, Tim & Roger attending a hockey game.


This is no way to celebrate my birthday! I don't even like hockey (though I guess her husband does). She's supposed to be reading a huge stack of scripts right now about a beautiful woman lying to herself, or a beautiful woman experiencing a tragedy, or a beautiful woman reuniting with a past flame, or a beautiful woman terrorizing someone (she likes the villain roles, lately) or a beautiful woman struggling with a teenage child. She finished work on Chéri well over a year ago. Times a wastin'.

Didn't that trip on the Oscar circuit supporting her best screen partner inspire her?
Why is she drinking Coke when Diet Coke is so much better?
How is the woman to her left able to keep her eyes on the game? Is this woman even human?
Does that man a row down know them or is he just very very free with his nuts... or chips... or popcorn or whatever that bag holds?

I am filled with (silly) questions. Answer them in the comments. Please. anything to distract me. My cat is wearing a cone of shame and is in miserable hate with me for putting it on him. Catwoman would probably not approve but it's for his own good.
Michelle Pfeiffer

No comments:

Post a Comment