Monday, June 21, 2010

Celebrity Endorsement

I knew it!


I figured Mr Prickle Pants for an Oscar buff. I bet he roots for the Dames and the Sirs and the Streep each year -- they're classically trained! I'm so pleased he's spreading the good word about The Film Experience to his new toy friends.

Mr Prickle Pants, voiced by former Bond Timothy Dalton, is my favorite new character in Toy Story 3 (my review). I say that with apologies to vain Ken, sweet Dolly and creepy Big Baby and probably in that order. Lotso, monkey and octopus had their moments, too.

In Mr. PP's honor I've started work on the new Oscar Predictions. The only thing completed so far is updates to the Animated and Documentary Feature page. But more will follow over the next few days.
*
* Toy Story 3

No comments:

Post a Comment