Wednesday, August 4, 2010

What's your favorite movie of 2010 thus far?

I'm sensing the consensus is that it's been a rough year and there's not enough to look forward to. Am I wrong? The upcoming slate looks weirdly anemic but that might just be because some of the potentially interesting films don't have set distribution plans yet (like The Tree of Life, The Conspirator, The Way Back, Rabbit Hole and the like) but things will likely clear up when the fall film festivals kick off. I dread what the Oscar list might end up looking like --is 10 really such a good idea? -- but between Toy Story 3, Blue Valentine (they're making you wait), How to Train Your Dragon, Animal Kingdom (about to open), The Kids Are All Right and I Am Love I can't really complain about 2010 thus far. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment