Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Breakfast with... Ewan McGregor

"It's all in the grind; can't be too fine, can't be too course. This, my friend, is a science."
-Ewan McGregor as "Grimes" in Black Hawk Down.
Ohhh. Ewan McGregor on my French press. Want. I bet he'd be a great morning conversationalist.
I mean, you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials, yknow, about "Be All You Can Be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a ranger. Now it's 'Grimsey, black one sugar'...
On second thought...

Nothing kills a day quicker than self-pity with a side of morning whine*. Coffee is supposed to make you happy Ewan. Where's that famous smile?!

*I'm not judging. I've killed many a day like this. Resolution: All morning conversations from henceforth must contain positivity! Say something cheerful.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment