Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lily Tomlin, Queen of Existentialism


"Identity is nothing but a mental construct. You mustn't fixate on it."



"I sure hope I'm still me."



"I'm no girl, I'm a woman. I'm not your wife or your mother or even your mistress."



"All the world's so sad and dreary, everywhere I go"



"We might see you floss or masturbate -- that could be the key to your entire reality."



I never cared too much for games and this one's driving me insane | You're not half as free to wander as you claim



"Artistic merit? What's so artistic about a man who turns into a woman? I sound like a good bet for the lead?!? Now you listen..."



"How am I not myself. How am I not myself. How am I not myself."



"I didn't always want to be a gifted actress."


Happy birthday, Lily!

LILY TOMLIN

Whatever this is and whoever you are, you're "primo"!
*

No comments:

Post a Comment